When i originally dis assembled the doner car that i got the motor and trans from i also started to trim out the wiring loom of the things i didn't need such as the heater, central locking, cruise control , electric windows and air con wiring etc .
During a moment of madness i accidentally miss took what i thought was the cruise control computer and chopped the wires going to one side of the computer ( about 24 wires ) It wasn't till a few weeks later when i had this huge mass of wires sitting on the kitchen table that i realized the wires to what i thought was the cruise control computer was in fact the wires for the transmission computer ( TCM) so..... I have just spent the last 3 weeks tracing back every individual wire for the ECU and TCM computers (101 wires in total) and i'm now left with just the relevant wires for the engine and trans. I should of taken photo's of the wiring before i started to highlight the work involved, just in case someone else wanted to go down this path but sadly i didn't. Anyway after many hours of finding lost wires and re wiring what had to be re wired i finally got it done and below is a few shots of the progress